RECENT MARKETING GRADUATES: Our company is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Entry Level Marketing Coordinator to join our events and publishing organization. This vital role will work with our art, editorial and events departments to ensure projects get done on time and under budget. Our Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players on our diverse team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. The successful candidate for this role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with our marketing agency and communicating inter-departmentally to keep marketing campaigns on track.
Essential Job Duties
- •Organizing and scheduling the creation of e-newsletter and social media content, as well as press releases, for the International Make-Up Artist Trade Show (IMATS), Make-Up Artist magazine and global pro events; includes ideation, copywriting and implementation
- •Liaise with third-party marketing agency on Paid Media campaigns, SEO and other progressive marketing projects
- •Work with the art and editorial teams to help deliver content that meets marketing specifications and needs as well as personally creating graphics needed for e-newsletters, social posts and press releases
- •Management of all contact lists, including email (B2B and B2C) and press
- •Prepare emails to staff in response to questions or to provide clarification/direction on any ongoing projects
- •Work with events and publication teams to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- •Act as customer service rep to all incoming customer questions from social channels
- •Implement marketing campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; prepare marketing strategies, plans and objectives; plan and organize promotional presentations; update calendars
- •Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department
- •Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data
- •Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- •Monitor marketing industry news and submit reports on emerging trends to management each month
- •Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising; maintain research databases
- •Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications
- •Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- •Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- •2+ years’ marketing, advertising or graphic design experience
- •Working knowledge of software such as Adobe CS, Smartsheets, Google Drive, Hootsuite
- •Strong project management skills
- •Strong attention to detail
- •Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- •Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Key Publishing Group provides:
- •A competitive salary
- •Medical benefits
- •Dental benefits
- •A 401K plan
- •Bragging rights too numerous to mention here
Why you want to be a part of Key Publishing Group:
- •We offer a generous compensation package including highly competitive full-time salaries; medical, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) and generous paid time off policy.
- •Our office is a happy, creative and stylish destination (featured on officesnpashots.com) where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
- •We travel in style and are the envy of all our friends.
- •We laugh a lot.
The International Make-Up Artist Trade Show, or IMATS, is the world’s largest celebration of make-up artistry. Thousands of make-up artists, exhibitors and enthusiasts discuss, display and collect the best the industry has to offer. Make-up industry leaders from fashion and film (including Oscar, BAFTA and Saturn award winners) provide education and demonstrations at IMATS, and new products often debut there. Shows are held in Los Angeles; New York; London; Toronto and Atlanta.
About Make-Up Artist magazine:
Make-Up Artist is a trade magazine for professional make-up artists and is read in more than 70 countries around the world. It was founded in 1996 by Emmy Award-winning make-up artist Michael Key with the vision to educate, connect and inspire artists and make-up lovers around the world.
About Key Publishing Group:
KPG produces the highest quality magazine, websites, digital content and events. The company is recognized as a leader in professional make-up artistry by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, major film studios and global cosmetic companies. We work with the most talented and successful artists in the world. Our team delivers unparalleled value for our business partners. KPG’s combined social media reach is over one million.
If you would like to be part of this culture of excellence, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Key Publishing Group. To apply, please send a résumé, cover letter, salary requirements and three professional references.
You can learn more about KPG, IMATS and Make-Up Artist magazine here:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @Makeupartistmag @theIMATS @IMATS and @IMATSofficial
No phone calls please.
You can submit your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]