Global Marketing Manager
If you love the entertainment industry, Key Publishing Group has the marketing job for you!
KPG is seeking a Global Marketing Manager for Make-Up Artist magazine and IMATS. This is a department head position that manages the Digital Marketing Manager and reports to, and works closely with, the Publisher/Executive Producer to create compelling messages across print and digital platforms, including social media.
The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of marketing IMATS and Make-Up Artist magazine. This role will be integral in the development of a global strategy and vision for our trade show and publication.
- Identifies consumer trends globally
- Builds the brand DNA
- Generates ideas and concepts for new products
- Collaborates with Editorial, Art and Events departments in refining ideas and concepts
- Initiates product strategies, including the positioning, advertising, merchandising and pricing for effective ROI
- Conducts extensive market research
- Survey design and administration
- Develops strategic marketing plans to achieve growth in various markets
- Prepares competitive analysis to understand consumer behavior, increase brand awareness and drive sales
Essential Job Duties
- Lead the development of marketing plans to creatively drive brand awareness with maximum impact
- Understand key trends in the marketplace and identify growth opportunities for KPG
- Oversee coordination of all media advertising assets including digital or print
- Researches and evaluates new and innovative marketing tactics in order to persuade senior management to adopt marketing plans and secure budget for execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required
- 7+ years of marketing experience in results-driven marketing environment, preferably in cosmetics/beauty or entertainment industry. Experience with social media is a must
- Event marketing is a plus
- A passionate, energetic team-oriented personality with strong analytical, interpersonal, creative and leadership skills
- Passion for beauty and the macabre
- Strong oral, written, communication and presentation skills
- Must be ‘hands-on’ and get involved with the details
- Proven record of successful marketing strategies to drive growth
- Able to work under pressure effectively and efficiently
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multitask
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, financial and negotiation skills
Key Publishing Group provides:
- A competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- A 401K plan
- Bragging rights too numerous to mention here
Why you want to be a part of Key Publishing Group:
- We offer a generous compensation package including highly competitive full-time salaries, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), generous paid time off policy
- Our office is a happy, creative and stylish destination (featured on officesnapshots.com) where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
- We travel in style and are the envy of all our friends
- We laugh a lot
The International Make-Up Artist Trade Show, or IMATS, is the world’s largest celebration of make-up artistry. Thousands of make-up artists, exhibitors and enthusiasts discuss, display and collect the best the industry has to offer. Make-up industry leaders from fashion and film (including Oscar, BAFTA and Saturn award winners) provide education and demonstrations at IMATS, and new products often debut there. Shows are held in Los Angeles; New York; London; Toronto; Vancouver, B.C.; and Atlanta.
About Make-Up Artist magazine:
Make-Up Artist is a trade magazine for professional make-up artists and is read in more than 70 countries around the world. It was founded in 1996 by Emmy Award-winning make-up artist Michael Key with the vision to educate, connect and inspire artists and make-up lovers around the world.
About Key Publishing Group:
KPG produces the highest quality magazine, websites, digital content and events. The company is recognized as a leader in professional make-up artistry by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, major film studios and global cosmetic companies. We work with the most talented and successful artists in the world. Our team delivers unparalleled value for our business partners. KPG’s combined social media reach is over one million.
If you would like to be part of this culture of excellence, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Key Publishing Group. To apply, please send a résumé, cover letter, salary requirements and three professional references to [email protected].
You can learn more about KPG, IMATS and Make-Up Artist magazine here:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @Makeupartistmag
No phone calls please.